RPP is currently looking for a junior associate in Berlin to support the team working on public health and policy at national and European level.
RPP is a consultancy focused on policy creation, development and communication. RPP Healthcare was established as Rohde Public Policy in 2002 with the goal of delivering new conceptual services in the area of public policy, and has grown to be one of the most respected and well-established independent policy service providers. Our topical focus and expertise lies in healthcare, research and innovation, social policy, and related trade and market access issues.
The junior position will involve the monitoring and reporting of developments in Germany and the EU. This information will be analysed and processed by the successful candidate in close collaboration with RPP’s senior staff.
Activities and tasks shall include:
- Covering and reporting on political developments;
- Tracking of relevant dossiers;
- Detailed monitoring of developments on public health and policy at European and national level, including public health stakeholders and policy makers;
- Reporting on meetings and events that you will attend;
- Servicing and supporting consultants regularly with specifically processed information, and also supporting them with ad-hoc requests and advice;
The candidate should fulfil at least one of the following criteria:
- An interest in health and/or social affairs topics (to be elaborated in your application);
- An academic degree (or comparable) in preferably political sciences, law or communications.
- Relevant experience leading into:
- Proven knowledge of the working of the political and policy environment;
- Proven knowledge of the working of the German political system;
Furthermore, the candidate is expected to bring in the following capabilities:
- An excellent command of written and spoken German (working language) and English is a prerequisite;
- Excellent social and communication skills, most importantly in drafting comprehensive but concise research papers;
- A strong team player is a must and the candidate is expected to contribute to a friendly office atmosphere;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle several requests in a proper, timely fashion;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The contract could start ASAP and for an unlimited period.
This position is remunerated and is in full compliance with German employment law.
What to do next?
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter addressed to Julieta Laurens at email@example.com
Generic applications will not be processed. Successful candidates will be contacted. Have a look at our website and watch out for our corporate and working-at-RPP-Videos!