RPP IS LOOKING FOR A CONSULTANT TO JOIN ITS EU OFFICE IN BERLIN
RPP is currently looking for a Consultant to support the team working on policy and government affairs (healthcare, food, and agricultural policy), and other potential sectors in Berlin.
WHO WE ARE
RPP is a public affairs consultancy focused on policy creation, development and communication. RPP Group was established as Rohde Public Policy in 2002 with the goal of delivering new conceptual services in the area of public policy and has grown to be one of the most respected and well-established independent policy service providers. Our topical focus and expertise lie in healthcare, research and innovation, social policy, and related trade and market access issues. The RPP Group is today represented in Berlin, Brussels, London, Paris, Hamburg, Rome, Madrid, Vienna and Canberra.
ABOUT THE JOB
Activities and tasks shall include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate the implementation of public affairs projects:
- Building project planning
- Set up team project team
- Implement tracking tool
- Oversee daily implementation of projects
- Be the main contact point with clients and external stakeholders
- Support the extension and development of existing clients and projects
- Participate in the elaboration of strategies and requests for proposals
- Contribute to the development of the group’s activities: business expansion, new services, internal projects, etc.
- Participate to the building and management of the team and of junior colleagues
The candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- A first academic degree (or comparable) in preferably political sciences, law, economics, or communications is a prerequisite, higher degrees are an advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in the following areas : public institutions, government agencies, advocacy group, consulting, healthcare.
- Understanding and great interest in the process of political decision-making at national and EU level.
- You will be required to work in a proactive work setting, involving conscientious handling of several simultaneous work orders and observing the respective deadlines: rigor, autonomy, responsibility, proactiveness and entrepreneurial spirit are qualities we look for in applicants.
- Capacity to adapt the workload in function of priorities, to seek solutions, and to get involved in several topics in parallel.
- Good communicational and relationship skills; capacity to work and manage a team.
- Excellent German and English; further language skills are an advantage.
- Proficient in handling of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An interest in health, nutrition and/or social affairs topics (to be elaborated in your application) would be an advantage;
The contract would start as soon as possible. Regular performance reviews would take place.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Meaningful projects with a societal added value
- Be a part of a growing company where you can bring your ideas to our identity
- Entrepreneurial spirit within the company with freedom to pursue promising new initiatives
- Mentorship programs and regular performance reviews to support your medium- and long-term career development within the RPP group
- Good Work-Life-Balance and numerous initiatives to support colleagues’ well-being at work
- Teambuilding activities such as retreats, after work activities, etc.
- Working across an international team
- Build your skills working with colleagues with decades of experience in public affairs and political institutions
- Important evolution perspectives to grow your career, both vertically and horizontally
- Hone your abilities through RPP’s educational seminars, workshops and trainings
RPP has progressively gone back to the office! We have kept 2 days of remote working for all colleagues. All colleagues are provided with a laptop and necessary material to work from home.
HOW TO APPLY
What to do next?
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letterin English addressed to Julieta Laurens, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference [Consultant Berlin Office] by 31 May 2022. Only complete applications will be processed.
What happens after?
If your application matches the ad’s criteria, you will be called for a first interview. If the interview is successful, you will be proposed to complete a written test. The last step is a final interview with a Director or a member of the RPP Board and members of the Berlin team.