POLICY RESEARCHER FOR RPP HEALTHCARE IN OUR PARIS OFFICE
RPP Healthcare is the core practice area of the RPP Group, a public affairs consultancy focused on policy creation and development. Established in 2002 as Rohde Public Policy, the RPP Group aims to deliver new conceptual services in public policy, and has grown to be one of the most respected and well-established independent policy service providers. RPP has a core healthcare speciality and a rapidly growing public affairs capacity on a wide range of subject areas.
The RPP Group is today represented in Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, London, Paris and Rome. For more information on RPP Healthcare and the RPP Group, please visit our website at www.rpp-group.com.
RPP Healthcare is looking for a motivated Policy Researcher (m / f) for our constantly growing office in Paris at the earliest opportunity. This is a six months contract, with a potential opportunity to extend depending on individual performance and company needs.
You would be working in a dynamic atmosphere in one of Europe’s leading public affairs agency, specializing in healthcare. We deal with cutting edge issues and you will be playing a valuable and responsible role in this important work. We expect own initiative and the ability for teamwork with colleagues in Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, London, Paris and Rome. Great interest in the health sector and the political representation of interests are prerequisites, initial experience in these areas is an advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and researching developments in relevant policy areas in France, in particular in the fields of health, social affairs, demography, industry, employment, research and development.
- Attendance and reporting on relevant political events.
- Targeted forwarding and revision of information to support our project work and customer services.
- Social media and press monitoring and active engagement.
- Support for the development of project materials and the organization of meetings and events.
Main qualifications are:
- Academic qualifications in Law / Political Science / Public Health Policy / Economics are a prerequisite.
- First relevant work experience in the following areas is also of advantage: public institutions, government agencies, interest representation, consulting, health care. Involvement in a political election campaign would also be an advantage.
- Understanding and great interest in the process of political decision-making in France and at EU level.
- You will be required to work in a proactive work setting, involving conscientious handling of several simultaneous work orders and observing the set deadlines. Autonomy and sense of responsibility will be greatly expected.
- French language skills at native speaker level, excellent English; Further language skills are an advantage.
- Experience in social media management and / or press relations is an advantage.
- Proficient in handling of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please send your documents preferably in English to the Director of RPP France, Mrs Salomé Chelli (S.Chelli@rpp-group.com) by 21st July 2017.