Intern / Trainee for RPP Healthcare in our Berlin Office
RPP Healthcare is the core practice area of the RPP Group, a public affairs consultancy focused on policy creation and development. Established in 2002 as Rohde Public Policy, the RPP Group aims to deliver new conceptual services in public policy, and has grown to be one of the most respected and well-established independent policy service providers. The topical focus and expertise of RPP Healthcare lies in healthcare, research and innovation, social policy, and related trade and market access issues. The RPP Group is today represented in Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, London, Paris and Rome. For more information on RPP Healthcare and the RPP Group, please visit our website at www.rpp-group.com.
RPP Healthcare is looking for a motivated intern / trainee (m / f) for our constantly growing office in Berlin at the earliest opportunity. This is a three to six months’ contract under German law and you would be working in a dynamic atmosphere in one of Europe’s leading public affairs agency, specializing in healthcare. We deal with cutting edge issues and you will be playing a valuable and responsible role in this important work. We expect own initiative and the ability for teamwork with colleagues in Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, London, Paris and Rome. Great interest in the health sector and the political representation of interests are prerequisites, initial experience in these areas is an advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and researching developments in relevant policy areas in Germany, in particular in the fields of health, social affairs, demography, industry, employment, research and development.
- Visit and report on relevant political events.
- Targeted forwarding and revision of information to support our project work and customer services.
- Support for the development of project materials and the organization of meetings and events.
Main qualifications are:
- A first university degree (Bachelor) is a prerequisite, higher degrees are an advantage; Lawyers who have passed the first state examination are of special interest.
- First relevant work experience in the following areas is also of advantage: public institutions, government agencies, interest representation, consulting, health care.
- Understanding and great interest in the process of political decision-making in Germany and at EU level.
- You will be required to work in a proactive work setting, involving conscientious handling of several simultaneous work orders and observing the respective deadlines.
- German language skills at native speaker level, excellent English; Further language skills are an advantage.
- Proficient in handling of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please send your documents preferably in English to the head of the Berlin office, Mr. Lars Dudeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12 November 2017.